Linda Darin offers Color, Light and Sound Healing, Among Her Holistic Healing Services
Linda Darin offers many holistic healing services to help people overcome emotional, mental and physical ailments to achieve life balance and well-being. Among them is Color Healing, also known as “chromotherapy”. Another service Linda offers is Sound Healing.
At Darin Transformations, color healing is taught to the patient during breathing techniques. Specific colors assist to heal the body in daily living. Color and light heal specific organs of the body by releasing blocked emotions.
In color healing the primary colors of the spectrum and their healing properties are as follows:
- Violet is at the opposite end of the spectrum from red; good for mental disorders, the nervous system, baldness and female complaints.
- Indigo is a slight narcotic removing fears and reassures those afraid of the dark; good for emotional problems, deafness, and especially good for the eyes, even cataracts.
- Blue acts as an antiseptic and cooling agent; excellent for inflammations including those of internal organs, good for cuts and burns, also for rheumatism.
- Green is the great healer. It is neutral to the others. It serves as a general tonic and neutralizer. When in doubt, use green. It is excellent for heart problems, neuralgic headaches, ulcers, head colds and boils.
- Yellow is excellent in treating bowel and intestine problems. It can act as a mild sedative to relieve many fears and give a mental uplift. It is good for treating indigestion and heartburn, constipation, piles, also menstrual problems.
- Orange is not as harsh a color as red, but has many of the same properties. It is very good for illnesses of the respiratory system such as asthma and bronchitis; also good as a tonic and laxative.
- Red is at one end of the spectrum. It is a warm color which invigorates; excellent when used for treatment of persons having heart diseases, anemia, and liver diseases.
Sound healing is a powerful healing method that uses vibration to re-tune the body/mind/spirit by balancing the flow of energy, bringing about deep relaxation, energizing the physical body and clearing the emotional body so that a renewed sense of one’s vitality, clarity, grace and joy can be accessed.
During our waking state, the normal frequency of our brain waves is that of Beta. Sound tools entrain the brain to move into the deeper Alpha and Theta brain wave frequencies. These are the frequencies that induce deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind and intuition. Modern medicine can now measure and thus confirm the practice of sound as a means to promote healing. Thus, sound is a type of energy medicine that creates the sacred space in which people can heal.
Contact Linda Darin for more information on Color, Light and Sound Healing.
To learn more about how Linda Darin can help you in your road to color and sound healing, as well as a plethora of other holistic healing methods, please call Linda at (914)-500-3712