The 7 chakras in your body must be balanced in order to sustain a healthy mind and body.
Chakras are, in very basic terms, 7 energetic centers through which our energy flows. If one of the chakras becomes blocked, this energy cannot move through it and all other chakras become affected and deprived. In time, with lack of energy, the chakra becomes weaker and eventually illness and disease can set in. When we start to feel “off,” the first thing we must do is to check in with ourselves and feel our body. We must start to be conscious of how we feel.
The 7 chakras and what they represent are:
- Chakra– Located at the base of the spine/tailbone area, this chakra represents feeling ‘rooted’ or grounded; it represents our foundation and stability.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: basic survival issues, such as money, food, family, security and financial independence.
- Sacral Chakra– Located at the navel, this chakra represents creativity, sex and your ability to accept new relationships/situations into your life.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: sense of pleasure, enjoyment, abundance, sexuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Located below the navel, this chakra represents confidence, thoughts and feelings, and our ability to be in control of our lives.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: self-confidence, self-esteem, positive mental attitudes and thoughts, self-worth.
- Heart Chakra – Located at the heart, this chakra represents our ability to love and be loved, to enjoy what we love.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: joy, love, compassion, inner peace.
- Throat Chakra – Located at the throat, this chakra represents our ability to communicate clearly and to speak our truth.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: communication, self-expression, expressing your truth, creativity.
- Third Eye Chakra – Located between eyebrows at center of forehead, this chakra represents our ability to see the big picture, inner knowing, insight and vision
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: ability to think clearly and make decisions, intuition, wisdom, imagination.
- Crown Chakra – Located at the top of the head, this chakra represents our ability to connect fully with our spiritual selves.
Emotional issues linked with this chakra: pure bliss, inner and outer beauty, our connection to our own spirituality, divine wisdom.
Chakra balancing is offered by Linda Darin at Darin Transformations.
Linda Darin will help you in your journey to balance your chakras. Once your chakras are balanced, your energy will be positive and flow evenly from the top of your head to your feet. The results will be that you feel more calm and peaceful, with less anxiety and an overall feeling of being balanced.
Contact Linda today to see how she can transform your life with remote chakra balancing sessions!
If you have questions on chakra balancing or would like to schedule an appointment simply call (914) 500-3712 or fill out the short form on the contact page and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. She is here to help, and welcomes your questions, wants to learn more about you, and help guide you to a better life.
Want to know more about Chakra Balancing through God?
Download Your Free eBook on Chakra Balancing Benefits Below!