Prayer stabilizes, releases creativity, calms, and anchors your soul, which brings healing and comfort to your life. God shares with you what you already have in your soul. Prayer is a dialogue between you and God. Sometimes there are miracles and sometimes there are not. It’s the faith and trust in God that is the most important. This is not a religious activity. It is about a relationship between you and your Creator. Time and devotion are needed, just like any other relationship.
- Linda led prayer groups at St. Vito Church in Mamaroneck, NY September 2016 to July 2017.
- She then moved her prayer group to her office in White Plains, NY from September 2017 to April 2019
- The prayer group also enjoyed monthly concerts October 2017 to December 2018.
- Some topics that were discussed in these groups were the teachings of The Holy Spirit, Fruit of the Spirit, “Discerning the Voice of God,” by Priscilla Shirer, and “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer.
- Hillsong Church – From October to December 2020, Linda co-facilitated group sessions with Daren Khairule on Zoom with the Westchester Virtual Connect Group. They reviewed important insights and reflections through the book Experiencing God by Henry & Richard Blackaby and Claude King. Each week they covered a new chapter.
If clients request, Linda uses prayer in their session or on the phone.